Invited Talk speakers will have a total of 40 minutes for their presentations (35 min + 5 min for questions)
Contributed Talk speakers will have a total of 20 minutes for their presentations (17 min + 3 min for questions)
Please note the following important information for oral presentations during the plenary sessions:
- We require speakers load their presentations onto the presentation computers at least one coffee break before their talks. This can be done before/after the meeting or during breaks. Both PC and Mac platforms will be provided. For the Mac, the latest versions of Office (2011) and Keynote (6.2) will be available.
- We require speakers to use our laptops for their presentations. In the unlikely event that we are unable to get your presentation to configure on our computers, there will be an RGB (no DVI) cable ready to connect personal laptops.
- Movies embedded into a presentation should be tested to make sure they will play during your presentation. Usually the movie file should be loaded separately from the presentation file to ensure that it plays properly.
- It's always a good idea to bring a PDF copy, just in case, if your presentation is particularly exotic.
- Splinter sessions will have their own policies regarding oral presentations.
Posters will be exhibited throughout the week in the HCCC main ballroom and hallways. The useable space on the bulletin boards for displaying each poster is 36 inch high x 40 inch wide (two posters per side). Posters can be put up after 8 am on Monday, June 9 and must be taken down by Thursday, June 12 at 7:00 pm or they will be discarded. On-site storage from Thursday to Friday will be offered.