Resources from Covey et al. 2010:
- Moderate resolution (R~3000) near-infrared (1-2.5 microns) spectra of pre-main sequence stars in TW Hydrae and B59: CoveyB59SpeX.tar.gz
Resources from Covey & Agueros et al. 2008:
- Binary FITS table (created in IDL) of X-ray emitting stars, detected by Chandra, SDSS, 2MASS and potentially with follow-up optical spectroscopy: ChaMPstars-final.fits.
Resources from Covey et al. 2007:
- The 'Hammer' spectral typing and analysis software;
- the `High Quality' sample of SDSS/2MASS matches (superclean.fits);
- the full sample, with calculated color distances, in fit (colordistances.fits);
- empirical SDSS/2MASS colors for the median stellar locus (medianlocus.tbl);
- synthetic SDSS/2MASS photometry of Pickles (1998) spectral standards with solar (SolarPickles.tbl) and non-solar (NonSolarPickles.tbl) metallicites.
Resources from Hawley & Covey et al. 2002:
Spectra and photometry from 'Characterization of M, L, and T Dwarfs in the Sloan Digital Sky Survey': SDSS M/L spectral templates from Figure 5, as well as the complete spectroscopic sample. Photometry for these objects is also available in three tables (with a generic README file): M0-M8 objects with Early Data Release spectra, objects M9 and later identified by Hawley et al. 2002, and previously known SDSS MLT dwarves.